Monday, February 8, 2010

If you have a post this week, leave a comment below!

Clair Dickson writes about the Brighton Mall, Michigan

Debra over at From Skilled Hands writes about recent snowfall in Ohio.

Barrie Summy writes about Castroville, CA, Artichoke Capital of the World


Paul D. Brazill was spotted with a My Town Monday post over there in England.


Terrie Farley Morgan has a post over with the Women of Mystery on the Belmont section of the Bronx

J. Winter writes about a big hill known as Mt. Adams, Cincinnati, Ohio

Patti Abbott writes about the Detroit Reading Corps, Detroit, Michigan

Oo-- nice batch this week!

4 comments:

debra said...

I'm b-a-a-a-ck. My post is up :-)

Anonymous said...

This week, we look at Mt. Adams. Actually, it's not a mount, just a really big hill. http://eviljwinter.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/mtm-cincinnati-mt-adams/

Terrie Farley Moran said...

I have a post about the Belmont section of the Bronx over at Women of Mystery.

Terrie

pattinase (abbott) said...

Glad to see we're on the rise again. I think this is an important project. I got an email from a bookstore owner I had featured a few months ago, expressing his gratitude for bringing people in. And same with a new little movie theater. I'm gone next week but I'll be back after that.