Monday, February 28th, 2011

It's the fourth Monday, and I'm the drowsiest, lolly-gagging-est MTM'er in the world today! I'm just glad I got this up while it was still Monday morning. . .barely. Okay, enough about my nothing and onto wonderful somethings:

Terrie Farley Moran at Women of Mystery has pictures from the Warm Mineral Springs in North Port, Florida that make me want to join Ponce de Leon's ghost for a good old soak.

Debra at From Skilled Hands shows us the final grasping fingers of Winter's Grip in the Cuyahoga Valley, Ohio.

Barrie Summy also covers late February snow, which is perversely welcome when it falls in San Diego County, CA!

Travis Erwin has a late post about the wind-driven fires in Amarillo, TX, and where he might have been, but for his bride, for lightning to strike twice.

If you have a post about your home town, your current locale, past journeys, or even your state of mind, leave a note in the comments and we'll add it to the list!

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I have a late entry. http://traviserwin.blogspot.com/2011/02/smoke-hangs-heavy-over-my-town-and-my.html

Clare2e said...

I'll get it linked, Travis, and best wishes to everyone you know!