Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Did you know that today is National Knock-Knock Day! It's true. This means you're pretty much obligated to trot out one of those silly jokes. I'll start you off!

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Phillip.
Phillip who?
Phillip my bag with candy!
(groan)

I'm not sure who's in charge of today's blog. I think we've fallen into a bit of a gray area, with it being the 5th Monday of the month. Anyway, I'm here and happy to get the ball rolling. Leave a comment and I'll add your link.

Barrie Summy posts about feral cats who nightly roam Disneyland, Anaheim, CA.

For a Halloween treat, Jim Winter revists the haunted Peters Cartidge Factory near Cincinnati, OH.

Jennette Marie Powell bravely visits the haunted National Museum of the US Air Force near Dayton, OH

Debra of From Skilled Hands hikes in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee/N. Carolina

3 comments:

Jim Winter said...

Today, since it's Halloween, we revisit the haunted Peters Cartridge Factory.

http://eviljwinter.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/my-town-monday-cincinnati-repost-the-peters-cartridge-factory/

debra said...

My post is up, too:
http://fromskilledhands.com/2011/10/31/the-long-and-winding-road-a-my-town-monday-post/

MarkD60 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.